The 12 Zodiac signs drawn as terrifying monsters by Damon Hellandbrand.
His current process for creating art is as follows:
- Think of something cool to draw.
- Scribble several quick thumbnail sketches and choose the once which best represents the germ of an idea swirling around my mind’s eye.
- Begin sketching with purpose and flesh out the idea only to realize it’s not working.
- Repeat step 2. and settle upon a new direction.
- Again, back to fleshing out the illustration using pencil, watercolor, acrylics, charcoal…basically whatever medium I’m in the mood for.
- The last step is to import the illustration into Corel Painter to further explore it’s potential.
See more of his art on his personal website and Deviant Art.
Is it around the globe? Is it just me or only in Europe? I don’t know, but with Facebook being down, productivity will increase with around 80%. When will Facebook come back online? We all have cat pictures to like and share, friends to stalk, games to play and so on. At least you Americans go to sleep soon so you don’t really care they shut down Facebook.
What did Nostradamus say about June 19’th 2014?
Controversy for a brand attracts more attention than any regular ad ever could.
After years of official denials and strange sightings, we now have to deal with the reality “we are not alone”! Your governments can no longer cover up what can only be described as a monumental moment in humanity; the UFO lamps are here for real!
Everyone can makes mistakes. But when big companies make mistakes, it’s typically after they have spent tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars on marketing campaigns.
Sometimes the ad message leads straight to failed advertising. Here’s a collection of ads that failed.