Guidelines for a good slogan
- Identification. A good slogan must stay consistent with the brand name either obviously stated or strongly implied. It’s better to include the name of your business to it.
- Memorable. Some of the best taglines or slogans are still being used today, even though they were launched several years ago.
- Beneficial. Reveal your purpose and benefits of the product by conveying the message in consumer language. Turn bad into good. Suggest the risk of not using the product. Create a positive feeling for the consumers.
- Differentiation. In an overcrowded market, companies on the same industry need to set themselves apart through their creative and original tagline or slogan.
- Simple. Use proven words and short keywords. One word is usually not enough.
Let us quote you happy.
Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there.
New York Life. The Company You Keep.
Our Plans Are Based on Yours
Peace of mind.
The “No Problem” People
The Company To Remember for Life.
The Company You Keep.
The People In The Pyramid Are Working For You.
The power to help you succeed.
Together we’re stronger.
We know Money
We live where you live.
We make our customers’ problems our problems.
We want you to know.
We’re Big, Safe and Friendly
You’re In Good Hands With Allstate.
A Business of Caring
Above all in service
ACE. Take away the risk and you can do anything.
Aflac. Ask about it at work.
AFLAC. Without it, no insurance is complete.
All your protection under one roof.
Allied On your side
Amica. We keep our promises to you.
Aviva. Taking care of what’s important.
AXA. Be life confident.
Bottom line, a better value.
BUPA. Feel better.
Cash if you die. Cash if you don’t.
Conseco. Step up.
Farmers. Gets you back where you belong.
Get Met. It Pays.
Give your child an advantage for life.
Go Ahead. You Can Rely on Us.
Guardian. Enriching the lives of people we touch.
Have you met life today?
Helping your plan for tomorrow… today.
Insuring Over Fourty Million People Worldwide.
Insuring Your Future… Today.